WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CONDUCTING EVENTS ON CAMPUS
The University has issued new guidance around spaces, gathering and public health protocols. Visit the University COVID-19 website to learn more, then contact our team to plan your event.
Keep the Compact
Please remember that everyone is required to follow the Columbia Community Health Compact, including wearing a face covering indoors and keeping 6 feet of distance when accessing public space on campus, indoors and outside.
Guidelines & Policies
KEEPING EVENT SPACES SAFE
Any additional details specific to a venue will be highlighted on that venue's page on this site. The following apply across all our venues:
- All staff, clients and guests are required to wear face coverings.
- Event hosts should pre-register guests to avoid lines and assist with capacity concerns. Digital check-in and materials are recommended.
- Event participation is restricted to CUID cardholders only and requires registration, and registration lists must be maintained by schools or units after events have taken place. External presenters must follow the University's Vendor Clearance Policy.
- If the event will be catered, there will be no buffet-style or self-serve F&B stations. Food must be staff-served with enhanced PPE or individually wrapped / boxed meals.
- All spaces will be monitored for capacity and cleanliness throughout the day.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting schedules have been implemented across our campus to promote a healthy and safe environment. All spaces are cleaned & all surfaces are disinfected after every event.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all Event Management spaces.